Are you connected with us on social media?
Like and Follow our channels to get the most updated information regarding entertainment, special events and weather updates as they become available.
FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM
2019 ROCA BERRY FARM FALL FESTIVAL
September 18 – October 31, Open daily at 9:00 AM
Come out to the farm and experience all the new attractions as we kick-off our 41st season of harvesting memories.
ROCA SCARY FARM
OPENING NIGHT Saturday, September 18th – 5:00 PM
$23.50 per person
Be the first to experience the redesigned Haunted Hayride, Psycho Path, Haunted Manor and the even more terrifying Sinister Circus.
- Friday and Saturday, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM, Gates close at 9:30 PM, but farm stays open until last guest has exited the freight attractions
- Sunday, 5:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- (Open until 8:30 PM – Oct. 17, 24)
Operation Zombie Shoot is a stationary attraction – Sat. & Sun. 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM: $6.00 per person
Sept. 18th-19th – Opening Weekend – TAILGATE PARTY!!!!
Opening Weekend for daytime activities and nighttime activities first year we have ever opened both activities at the same time! Come join in on the fun and see over 20 new and improved additions to the farm for 2021.
Sept. 25th-26th – Military Appreciation Weekend
- Any military personnel (active or veteran) with an official military I.D. can get in for $5.00 at the Box Office.
- Not valid with other offers.Not available online. One $5 ticket per I.D.
Oct. 2nd-3rd – First Respondents Weekend
- Any POLICE, FIRE, EMT, or RED CROSS personnel with an official branch I.D. can get in for $5.00 at the Box Office. Not valid with other offers. Not available online. One $5 ticket per I.D.
- American Red Cross Blood Bus will be at the farm taking donation, goal: 30 units
- Oct. 5, 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Schedule your appointment at redcrossblood.org and enter ROCA.
- Orgullo Latino Dancers will be performing at 2pm and 4pm
- Special events are being planned and will be posted once finalized.
- HUSKER SPIRIT SQUAD will be performing at 3:30pm
- Cheer with the Spirit Squad, dance with the team and Herbie and scream GO BIG RED!!!
2021 Monster Dash Fun Run 5k / 1 mile
We hope you’ll join us and DASH to make a difference!
Saturday, September 25th 2021
7:30 am – 9:00 am
Early Bird Pricing (Now through SEPT 1, 2021)
Special Events Coordinator: Abby Worster
Demos and show room Sales are located inside the farm
Come out and test drive some equipment and talk with our sales teams
- Visit our many airs equipment displays next to a giant tractor or get a picture on a one of a kind riding lawn mower or gator.
- Visit the John Deere gift shop located inside our check out barn (Harvest Barn) for all John Deere goodies
- Stop in the farm and check out the fully loaded GATOR – dressed in camo for the hunter
This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home. Our little piggy runs like the wind to get an Oreo prize.
- Sept. 18 – Oct. 31– Weekends only
- Saturday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm (Times may vary)
- Sunday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm (Times may vary)
2021 Magician Adam White
Whether he is juggling playing cards, producing a volunteer’s $100 bill from a lemon or astounding your audience with some other magical feat, Adam’s goal is to entertain you by presenting a show everyone will enjoy and remember for a long time to come!
- Saturdays: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Sundays: 1pm and 3pm