We have over 30 acres of pumpkins and gourds just 10 minutes outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. You can walk or enjoy a scenic hay rack ride out to the pumpkin patch to search for your perfect pumpkin. We also have pumpkins, mini-pumpkins and gourds picked just for you towards the exit in case you want to pick one more last minute as you're heading out the door and back to Lincoln.
However, we offer SO much more than just a pumpkin patch (though we have to agree, the hayrack ride to the pumpkin patch is one of the best things about Roca Berry Farm)!
With over 30 activities ranging from Bunnyville and Candyland to the Racing Slide and Haunted Manor, it's fun for the whole family! For a complete look at the activities, please visit the Things to Do Page.
DATES AND HOURS:
For a complete look at dates and hours, visit the Hours Page.
- Open daily Sept 19 through Oct 31
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm*
* The Ticket Window closes 1 hour before closing. All weekend day attractions with extra charges close at 5:00pm.
For a complete look at the rates, please visit the Admission page.
- Weekday: $7.90/person. Kids Under 18 months FREE Mon-Fri. No additional discounts or coupons can be used during these times.
- Weekend: $10.49/person. Kids 2 and Under FREE on Weekends.
- Weekend Group: $8.50/person.
- Season Passes: $23.99 ea.
- Pumpkin Prices: $0.40/lb for ANY SIZE
SCHOOLS AND DAYCARES
For more information about school and daycare trips, please visit the School and Daycare Group Page. September 21 through October 30 | Reservations are required.