Night Time: Frequently Asked Questions
(Click link above for a visual reference)
- After adding tickets to your shopping cart and heading to checkout, let us know you have a discount code by clicking Click Here next to Have a discount code?
- Enter your discount code and press Apply
- Your order total is now adjusted to reflect the discount.
- From here, click Checkout and you will receive your discounted tickets!
- When is Roca Scary Farm open?
- What time do guests have to leave?
- Can the haunters touch me?
- Is there an age requirement for the night activities?
- Is The Psycho Path scary?
- How long is The Psycho Path and Hayride?
- What do I get for my ticket?
- How long are the lines?
- Do you ever get sold out?
- What should I wear?
- Do you have concessions available?
- Can I leave my children there and come back later to pick them up?
- What happens if I lose my cell phone?
- What if it is raining?
- How do I get a job at Roca Scary Farm?
- How do I get to Roca Scary Farm?
When is Roca Scary Farm open?
We will be open mid September through the end of October. Ticket Sales on Fridays & Saturdays are from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM and Sundays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM. On Halloween, we close for the season at 5:00 PM. The farm will stay open until each person gets through the activities. For more information about the hours and times, please visit the Hours page.
What time do guests have to leave?
We stop selling tickets into the farm at 9:30 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 8:30PM on Sunday. On Halloween, ticket sales stop at 4:00PM. We ask people to leave once everyone has gone through the lines. The actual time is hard to say and depends on how busy we are. It could be as late as 11:00PM or Midnight.
Can the haunters touch me?
It doesn’t matter if you are pretty, ugly, or dead, they will NOT touch you so this means you are NOT allowed to touch them. If everyone keeps their hands to themselves, they will get to go home with all their limbs intact.
Is there an age requirement for the night activities?
Yes. Deadwood is not recommended for children under the age of 10, and the Haunted Hayride is fine for most kids. You should use your own discretion as every family situation is different.
Is Psycho Path scary?
Now, let’s think about this question. Would we put together a weak walk through the woods only to throw in Barney the Dinosaur or Snow White? We think not. So be ready to scream!
What should I wear?
Clothes are a good choice. Remember, you are coming out to a farm that is not paved. So please leave those fine Italian shoes at home and wear boots or athletic shoes. Make sure they are closed-toe shoes. It can get cold on October nights so wear sweatshirts, jackets, hats and gloves. When you arrive it might be nice and warm, but once the sun goes down, so do the temps.
Do you have concessions available?
Yes. We have hot dogs, french fries, pizza, chicken and waffles, hot and cold beverages, funnel cakes, donuts, kettle corn, and nachos to name a few. Visit our Food page for more information.
What happens if I lose my cell phone?
We will not stop the show to look for a lost item. We make our rounds early the next morning and place all lost items at the Customer Service window in the Harvest Barn. You can call us the next morning and ask if we have found it.
How do I get a job at Roca Scary Farm?
Begin by visiting our Jobs page and let us know you’re interested. To follow up, you will also need to send us your resume and three references.
How do I get to Roca Scary Farm?
Visit the Directions Page for details. From Lincoln, you can take 56th, 70th, or 84th Streets south until they dead end on Saltillo Road. Turn right and drive a short way over to 54th Street. Turn left and head south for about 2 ½ miles to Roca Road. Turn right and drive until you see the Roca Elevator, turn left in front of the elevator and take your first right over the railroad tracks. We are ¾ mile south on 38th St.