Please browse our FAQS – Daytime to get answers….
Daytime: Frequently Asked Questions
(Click link above for a visual reference)
- After adding tickets to your shopping cart and heading to checkout, let us know you have a discount code by clicking Click Here next to Have a discount code?
- Enter your discount code and press Apply
- Your order total is now adjusted to reflect the discount.
- From here, click Checkout and you will receive your discounted tickets!
- When do the day time activities open?
- How far are you from Lincoln?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have an ATM machine?
- Is there an age requirement for your day activities?
- Do you have people scaring during the day?
- How long can we spend at your farm?
- Are there scary things in the haunted barns?
- How busy are you?
- Are strollers available?
- Can we bring our own food?
- Do you have food we can buy?
- Are you open if it’s raining?
- Do you give refunds?
- Can I drop my child off for a few hours?
- What should we wear to your farm?
- How old do you have to be to work at Roca Berry Farm?
- Can I bring my dog or pet?
- Do you have a gift shop?
- Are you Handicap Accessible?
- Do we need reservations to bring our family out?
- What sized group can you bring out?
- What all requires an extra fee?
When do the day time activities open?
Our official opening will be on September 16. We will remain open daily through Halloween, October 31!
How far are you from Lincoln?
We are about 10 minutes south of Lincoln. Just south of the township of Roca.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, credit card and debit card is accepted throughout the farm. We no longer accept personal checks.
Do you have an ATM machine?
Yes. An ATM machine is available on the farm.
Is there an age requirement for your day activities?
There is a charge for any person over the age of 18 months.
Do you have people scaring during the day?
No, that’s an evening activity. However, a few of our scary attractions can be seen at a distance.
How long can we spend at your farm?
All day. There are a lot of activities for the whole family. The average time spent at our farm is 4 hours.
Are there scary things in the haunted barns?
Yes, we recommend children under the age of 5 to go into the Spook Coop, and maybe the Black Hole.
How busy are you?
We usually start out light and get very busy by mid-October.
Are strollers available for rent?
No, but you’re welcome to bring your own. Large wheeled strollers work best on the rough terrain.
Can we bring our own food?
Yes, if you rent a campfire or a party pavilion.
Do you have food we can buy?
Yes. There is a variety of food available for purchase including hot dogs, french fries, chili, hamburgers, nachos, funnel cakes and kettle corn…just to name a few. For more information, visit our Food page.
Are you open if it’s raining?
We are open if it’s drizzling, but not if it’s a downpour. Visit our Facebook page for weather delays, or call 402.421.2933.
Do you give refunds?
Can I drop my child off for a few hours?
No. Everyone under the age of 16 needs to have a paying adult present.
What should we wear to your farm?
Remember, you’re at a working farm. You should wear closed-toe shoes – no sandals or flip-flops. It is usually windier here than in town. Long pants are probably better than shorts.
How old do you have to be to work at Roca Berry Farm?
You have to at least be 16 years old. If you’re interested, visit our Jobs page.
Can I bring my dog or pet?
Sorry, but we do not allow outside pets on our grounds. Service dogs are permitted.
Do you have a gift shop?
Yes! Our Harvest Barn has carving kits, stickers, masks, knick-knacks, candy, jams, jellies, honey and many other items.
Are you Handicap Accessible?
This is truly a working farm. We have gravel roads and many grassy areas and the ground can be a bit uneven. Motorized chairs and scooters work the best. The haunted barns are not accessible by wheelchairs.
Do we need reservations to bring our family out?
No, we only take reservations for school tours and large gatherings such as 100 people or more, and campfires.
What sized group can you bring out?
We have had groups of up to 1,800 people. We can accommodate any size group.
What all requires an extra fee?
An extra fee is required for some daytime activities. View a list of all activities on our Things To Do page. The nighttime attractions require a separate admission fee and are not included in the daytime admission. If you wish add the nighttime tickets later the same day, you can visit our Customer Service window and purchase an upgrade. View more information on the Scary Farm page.