Available Fridays 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM,
Sat. & Sun., 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM -or- 5:00 – 10:00 PM
There’s nothing better in the fall than the smell of crackling fire and roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Book a campfire and invite your family, friends and neighbors to spend a few hours making memories this fall.
- $50 per campfire (max 24 people per firepit)
- Admission tickets not included, but are required to enter the farm.
- Available weekends only:
- Friday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm -or- 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, Sept: 23, 30; Oct. 7: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm -or- 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, Oct: 15, 21, 28: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm -or- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Single ($50) and Double ($100) pits are available.
- Roca Berry Farm supplies the firewood and the skewers.
- Catering Cooler Box – $135 each (available online only)
- Feeds 24 people
- Includes: Fairbury Hotdogs, buns, Lays potato chips, bottled water, plates, napkins, condiments and skewers.
- S’mores Kits – $25 each (available online or at the Farm)
- Build your own s’mores kit for 26 people
- Includes: Graham crackers, milk chocolate and jumbo marshmallows.
- Extra FIrewood – $5 bundle
- Groups may bring their own food, we just ask you pick up after yourself.
- Please give one week’s notice for cancellation. No show, no refund.
- Checking in: please show your ticket at the Box Office, then proceed to the campfire area to the west of the Haunted Manor. You will find the Roca Firehouse and present your ticket to the attendant. If you purchased a cooler or s’mores kit will be waiting for you there. You will need to leave an I.D. with the attendant for the cooler and you’ll get it back when the cooler is returned.