- Fridays 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM,
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM -or- 5:00 – 10:00 PM
- Sundays: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM -or- 3:00 – 7:00 PM (Sept. 22, 29; Oct. 6)
- Sundays: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM -or- 5:00 – 9:00 PM (Oct. 13, 20, 27)
There’s nothing better in the fall than the smell of crackling fire and roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. Book a campfire and invite your family, friends and neighbors to spend a few hours making memories this fall.
- $50 + TAX per campfire (max 24 people per firepit)
- Admission tickets not included, but are required to enter the farm.
- Available weekends only:
- Roca Berry Farm supplies the firewood and the skewers.
- Catering Cooler Box – $135 + TAX each (available online only)
- Feeds 24 people
- Includes: Fairbury Hotdogs, buns, Lays potato chips, bottled water, plates, napkins, condiments and skewers.
- S’mores Kits – $25 + TAX each (available online or at the Farm)
- Build your own s’mores kit for 26 people
- Includes: Graham crackers, milk chocolate and jumbo marshmallows.
- Extra Firewood – $5 + TAX bundle
- Groups may bring their own food, we just ask you pick up after yourself.
- Checking in: please show your ticket at the Box Office, then proceed to the campfire area to the west of the Haunted Manor. You will find the Roca Firehouse and present your ticket to the attendant. If you purchased a cooler or s’mores kit will be waiting for you there. You will need to leave an I.D. with the attendant for the cooler and you’ll get it back when the cooler is returned.
- Refund Policy: Here at Roca Berry Farm there are no refunds for campfire site reservations, party barn reservations, or party pavilion rentals. If you need to cancel your reservation you have an option of rescheduling for another available date. For canceling we ask that you book another date online, and then call us at 402-421-2933 for a refund on your original campfire or reservation. The other option would be to trade your campfire or reservation for tickets that would equal the amount of your campfire or reservation payment.