- This event has passed.
Food Bank of Lincoln
October 13, 2017 - October 15, 2017
There’s nothing scarier than hunger.
This year Roca Berry Farm is happy to partner with Food Bank of Lincoln to collect some of the most needed food items for our families in need. We will be hosting a food drive at the Box Office and collecting non-perishable food and personal care items.
HE MOST NEEDED FOOD ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Tuna or canned chicken
- Canned foods with pop-top lids (soup, stew, chili)
- Canned fruits in its own juice or water
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Macaroni & cheese and other boxed dinners
- Brown rice & long-grain white rice (not the instant/quick-cooking variety)
- 100% fruit juices
- Olive or canola oil
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
The Food Bank cannot accept individual glass jars of baby food. We can accept cases of baby food in glass jars as long as the cases are commercially shrink wrapped. We can also accept boxes of baby cereal and plastic jars of juice for infants.
THE MOST NEEDED PERSONAL CARE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Bath tissue
- Diapers and wipes
- Personal hygiene products