Currently there is construction on Main St. in the village of Roca. The preferred way to get to the farm, is entering Roca from the Crete Exit on Highway 77 – it’s same as years past. Entering Roca from the east off 54th St., simply follow the detour signs through the Roca neighborhood. PLEASE drive slow and respect our neighbors privacy. PDF MAP OF DETOUR
But just in case, we’ve included a map and directions to the farm:
- Begin your journey to by taking one of five streets (27th, 40th, 56th, 70th or 84th streets) that lead south out of Lincoln to Saltillo Road.
- Head over to 54th Street and turn south.
- Follow it until you come to a cemetery on your right.
- Turn right onto Roca Road and follow it through town to the grain elevator. Turn left in front of the elevator and head south a short distance.
- At the ballpark turn right over the railroad tracks.
- Follow the gravel road for about ¾ of a mile. You will see our sign at the front driveway!
- Be careful entering our driveway as it intersects the Homestead Bike Trail.
BIKING TO ROCA BERRY FARM
We are fortunate to have a wonderful trail system in Lincoln and the surrounding area. You can easily ride packed trails all the way to the pumpkin patch or you can park at the Homestead Trailhead on Highway 33 on the west side of Roca. Ride south to Roca Berry Farm and come on up to the farm. You can lock your bikes to the fence near the front gate and enjoy your day at the farm. For all the great trails that are available to you, visit the Great Plains Trail Network and download their map.